10 Rules of Client Service
27 Jan 2012
Comments Off on 10 Rules of Client Service
Each of these is a workshop. But here’s a quick list of the key factors in client service that will make you indispensable.
1. Listen aggressively.
2. Exude enthusiasm.
3. Manage flawlessly: deadlines, details, budgets.
4. Demonstrate your resourcefulness.
5. Know the subject matter like an insider…but maintain perspective of an outsider.
6. Deliver value against goals and merchandise it.
8. Complement the client’s strengths, offset weaknesses.
9. Demonstrate empathy for professional (and appropriate) personal issues.
10. Challenge with new ideas…regularly.
11. Exceed expectations. If client says “10,” deliver 11.