14 Dec 2015
Comments Off on I.Q.
10 Rules to Develop Your Client Indispensability Quotient
Here are critical ways you can prove what a valuable asset you are to your clients—internal and/or external. There are 11 items on this list for a reason. Read on.
- Listen aggressively (and never hesitate to ask questions)
- Exude enthusiasm no matter what—prove your commitment!
- Manage flawlessly: deadlines, details, dollars
- Demonstrate your resourcefulness in all things
- Know the business like an insider… maintain the perspective of an outsider
- Anticipate constantly–while keeping current on everything
- Develop all the ways to complement your client’s strengths/weaknesses
- Engage with empathy professionally and, with care, personally
- Challenge with new ideas regularly
- Deliver value (and merchandise it, however subtly)
- Exceed expectations!